Explore the diverse marine ecology of Phang Nga Bay as well as its hidden caves & lagoons recently discovered back in 1989.
This tour starts in the middle of the day where you'll go onboard a boat to spend a day basking in the glorious beauty of such attractions as the Tidal Nape Sea Caves.
Enjoy the company of sea eagles, mudskippers & macaques, kayak along crystal blue-green waters, swim into hidden lagoons & enjoy a delightful seafood dinner as you take in the starlit scenery of one of Phuket's most popular tourist spot.
Your day ends with a ceremonial release of a Kratong, a flower display that you let go into the water amidst the natural glow of fireflies & the breathtaking colors of the sunset.
- • Lunch & Dinner
- • English speaking guide
- • Entrance fees & permits
- • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- • Service charge & current government VAT tax
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Bring a towel, swimsuit, change of clothes, sunglasses & sunblock
- • Pick up & drop off is at hotels located within the town centre. Surcharge applies for all other locations.
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|