The historic My Son is the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization, located near the village of Duy Phu in the administrative district of Duy Xuyen in Central Vietnam, approximately 10 km from the historic town of Tra Kieu.
The temples are in a valley roughly two kilometres wide that is surrounded by two mountain ranges & are decorated by intricate stonework dating back to several centuries ago. The impressive Hindu-themed ruins feature many gorgeous stone sculptures, temples & towers in tropical jungle surroundings.
This attraction is a must see, not only for its stunning scenery but also because it's listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
- • English speaking guide
- • Sightseeing fees & permits
- • Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- • Service charge & government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Tour runs daily from 8 AM to 12 PM or 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|