Sapa is well known not only for its cascading rice terraces & dramatic lake scenery but also for the spectacular trekking adventures that many travellers have enjoyed while visiting the town.
There are three ways to get there-- first via private car, second via bus & the third via a sleeper train that leaves in the evening & arrives in the early morning, just in time for you to enjoy the gorgeous sunrise of the countryside.
On this tour, you'll travel from Hanoi to Lao Cai via the exclusive Victoria Express Train, an overnight luxury express train that accommodates passengers in two sleeping carriages.
Each carriage is fully air-conditioned with baggage storage & oversized windows.
You'll arrive at Lao Cai in the morning where your guide will take you to the hotel to check in & get some breakfast. Afterwards, you may go for a leisurely walk to the nearby villages or enjoy the full service facilities of the resort's luxury spa.
The next day, your guide will take you to the rustic village of Suoi Ho after breakfast where you can stroll through rustic dirt roads & observe life as lived by the hill tribe villagers.
More breathtaking views will greet you as you walk along the Suoi Ho River on the way to Ma Tra village.
Other things you can do while in Sapa are:
- • Go trekking or for leisurely walks
- • Enjoy a local massage for cheap
- • Go on a foodie adventure at Cua May Road
- • Shop for hill tribe fabrics & crafts to take home as souvenirs
- • Go for a hike to Sapa Radio Tower & enjoy the breathtaking 360 view of the picturesque town
- • Relax & enjoy the quite of the mountains after having spent some time in the busy streets of Hanoi
- • Visit local markets & fill your senses with the sights & sounds of the natives going about their daily business
- • Meals mentioned
- • English speaking guide
- • Sightseeing fees & permits
- • Three night accommodations
- • Service charge & government VAT
- • Tips and gratuities at your discretion
- • Single supplement surcharge applies
- • Train is available daily except Saturdays
- • Train leaves Hanoi at 10 PM & arrives in Lao Cai at 6.30 AM the next day
- • Train leaves Lao Cai at 9.05 PM & arives in Hanoi at 5.30 AM the next day
- • The Hanoi Railway Station is located at 120 Le Duan Street, Hoan Kiem District
- • The Hanoi Railway Station is 1 hour away from the Hanoi International Airport & 10 minutes away from City Center
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|