On this tour, you'll be cruising along Mekong Delta on the traditional Cai Be Princess sampan. Observe the bustling activity of the river folks as well as admire the stunning landscape of the orchards & the rice paddies.
Stop at a 19th century house & a few small factories for some sweet coconut candies then enjoy a Vietnamese lunch at the Le Longanier Restaurant.
Finish your exploration with a short walk towards the Ba Bon Bridge where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- • Lunch
- • English speaking guide
- • Sightseeing fees & permits
- • Service charge & government VAT
- • Tips and gratuities at your discretion
- • Pick up is at 157 Pasteur, District 3 at 8 AM
- • Alternatively, your party may meet us at the Cai Be jetty at 10 AM
- • This group tour departs with a minimum of 2 & a maximum of 10 people
- • If you're the only passenger, you'll be notified 48 hours prior to departure for other options
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|