Wondering what to do in Ho Chi Minh City after a full day of exploring its architectural landmarks?
Why not spend an hour immersing yourself in a song & dance visual treat that depicts Vietnam's traditional village life in a humurous manner?
Performing since 2013, the AO Show in Ho Chi Minh City, translated as The Ahh & Ohh Show, is a glorious hour long entertainment that creatively showcases live modern Vietnamese music & performance arts.
It features the country's most accomplished young artists with jaw dropping choreography & impressive acrobatics that will remind you a lot of the Cirque du Soleil.
It is held at the 116 year old Saigon Opera House, which is otherwise off-limits to visitors, so you'll have the rare opportunity to check out its magnificent interior during the free tour conducted before the show starts. To join the tour, just make sure to come an hour earlier.
Dinner & nightcap will be at Hoa Tuc Restaurant (last photo below), renowned for its combination of delicious contemporary Vietnamese cuisine & authentic French colonial architecture.
- • Tickets to the AO Show
- • English speaking guide
- • Dinner at Hoa Tuc Restaurant
- • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- • Service charge & current government VAT tax
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Children below 5 years old are not allowed in the theatre
- • Theater doors will be closed 15 minutes before the show starts
- • The use of cameras, video recorders & mobile phones are prohibited
- • Late guests will be seated in dedicated areas, which are subject to availability
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|