Food in Vietnam has always been well known not only for its rich flavors but also for its creative use of homegrown vegetables, local meats & a wide variety of fresh & dried spices.
Many travellers, after having tried Vietnamese fresh spring rolls & other delicacies, crave them once they're back at home so why not learn how to make them so you can always have them anytime you want?
This culinary tour starts & ends at Vy’s Market Restaurant in downtown Hoi An, one of central Vietnam's popular eateries & cooking schools. It includes a short boat ride, a shopping trip at a nearby market then an interactive cooking class where you can sample delicious Vietnamese favorites & try your hands at creating them from scratch with the help of well experienced chefs.
- • Lunch
- • Boat ride
- • Class fees
- • Transportation for transfers
- • Recipes from cooking class
- • Vietnamese utensil as keepsake
- • Service charge & government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Pick up is at 8.30 AM
- • Class ends at 1.30 PM
- • Class will be shared with other groups
- • Pick up & drop off is at hotels located in Hoi An only
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|