Cycle past green rice paddies to the village of Tra Que where you'll learn about planting & harvesting techniques as practiced for centuries by Hoi an farmers.
Find out firsthand how it is to till land using a hoe, water crops & fertilize the soil under the heat of the sun then afterwards cruise along the river to meet a local fisherman who'll show you the secrets of catching fish using large woven nets.
Finally, hop into a basket boat & have a go at paddling across the water to complete this unique & truly memorable Hoi An experience.
- • Lunch
- • Bicycle
- • River Cruise
- • English speaking guide
- • Transportation for transfers
- • Service charge & government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Pick up is at 8 AM
- • Tour ends at 3.30 PM
- • Minimum of 2 persons
- • Drop off is at the Boat Dock
- • Pick up is at hotels located in Hoi An only
- • Shuttle bus is available for those who don't want to go cycling
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|