The locals of Hoi An believe that lanterns hanging in front of their houses bring happiness, good luck & fortune to their family.
Learn the tricks of the lantern making trade & see how silk & bamboo are expertly crafted by the locals before giving it a try.
Choose from a range of patterns & silks to create a unique souvenir of your wonderful time in Hoi An. Who knows, you might just bring some of that good luck right into your own home!
- • Class fees & permits
- • English speaking guide
- • Transportation for transfers
- • Service charges & government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Pick up is at 9 AM
- • Activity ends at 12 Noon
- • Pick up & Drop off is at hotels located in Hoi An town
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|