Head for Hoi An Ancient Town, Thu Bon River & the Duy Hai fishing village to see how Vietnam’s famous fish sauce is made & sample the savoury Banh Xeo.
Zig zag through the villages, cross a bamboo bridge & take in the breathtaking scenery. Stop to try a local rice wine & crispy rice crackers.
Enjoy My Quang, a popular local dish made with fresh noodles. Finally, head to the wharf to board a ferry & cap off your afternoon with a short ride along the river as the sun sets.
- • Snacks
- • Boat trip
- • Insurance
- • Experienced drivers
- • English speaking guide
- • Vespa, helmet & raincoat
- • Sightseeing fees & permits
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Duration of tour is from 1.30 to 5 PM
- • Children below 6 years old may not join this tour
- • Pick-up & drop-off point at hotels located in Hoian town centre
- * All clients must sign the compulsory waiver before tour starts
- * Refunds will not be provided to clients who don't sign the waiver
- • All clients must ride behind experienced drivers for safety reasons
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|