In the morning, head to the countryside to meet your host family where they'll show you around the farm, tell you about their daily activities & introduce the different aspects of their rural communities.
Roll up your sleeves & work alongside the locals as they plant crops, weave baskets, repair their roof or tend to their livestock.
The activities that you'll be participating in will depend on what the family needs to get done as well as the time of the year that you're visiting them.
After your day of cultural immersion, sit down with your host & hear their enthralling stories over a traditionally prepared Cambodian lunch, which you'll also help make.
If there's still time, you'll get another chance to interact with the locals to find out more about their traditions, history & lifestyle before heading back to your hotel.
- • Lunch
- • English speaking guide
- • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Bring sunblock, hat & sun glasses
- • Tour starts at 8 AM & ends at around 4 PM
- • This tour is best taken during crop season in Jun to Aug & during harvest season in Nov to Jan
- • Pick up & drop off is at hotels located within the town centre. Surcharge applies for all other locations
- • It is customary in Cambodia to bring a small gift when visiting with other families. We recommend bringing along snacks, fruits or daily-use products
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|