Located inside the famous Angkor Park, Flight of the Gibbon has the distinction of being the only zipline facility located right within a UNESCO World Heritage site. This is made possible by our dedication to the care of Mother Nature through our tree planting & rehabilitation of gibbons projects.
Flight of the Gibbons is the perfect adventure for families, couples or friends who are looking for a more rigorous activity after spending some time strolling around the temples of Siem Reap.
Below are the list of exciting things you can do while there:
- • Rappel down a 50-meter descent
- • Explore the jungle across four hanging bridges
- • Observe the gibbons in a natural jungle eco-system
- • Enjoy a traditional Cambodian meal & refreshments
- • Learn about the diverse flora & fauna of the Angkor jungle
- • Crisscross over the jungle canopy along any one of our ten ziplines
- • Spend 2 hours on the course viewing the jungle scenery from our 21 stations
- • English speaking guide
- • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Please wear sports shoes & comfortable clothes
- • Pick up time is either 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM or 1:30 PM
- • Pick up & drop off is at hotels located within the town centre. Surcharge applies for all other locations.
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|