See the exquisite pink sandstone temple of Banteay Srei, a Hindu place of worship dedicated to Shiva that depicts classical Khmer art. The three dimensional carvings covering almost all of its surfaces are considered to be the world's best, which more than make up for its small size when compared to Siem Reap's other temples.
Banteay Srei translates to Citadel of the Women & it is said that the temple must have been constructed by a woman since the elaborate carvings are thought to be too intricate for a man's hand.
Next is a quick look at Banteay Samre, which is modelled on the Angkor Wat but made unique by a moat found inside it's interior. This temple is located off the beaten track & is majestically set off by gorgeous rice paddies & lush greeneries.
Your last stop is the Tonle Sap Lake where you'll take a scenic cruise around quaint floating villages.
- • Lunch
- • English speaking guide
- • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Pick up is at 8 AM
- • Bring sunblock, hat & sun glasses
- • Please wear comfortable shoes & clothes
- • Pick up & drop off is at hotels located within the town centre. Surcharge applies for all other locations.
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|