Drive through towering old trees on your way to the awe inspiring Angkor Complex. The first temple you'll be exploring on this tour are the hundred smiling faces of Bayon. Next comes the Ta Prohm, a small crumbling temple held together by giant tree roots.
Last on the list is the magnificent Angkor Wat, the world’s largest religious monument. This temple is a massive three-tiered pyramid, rising 65 metres from the ground & crowned by five lotus towers that represent the five peaks of the sacred Mount Meru. The giant moat that stretches around the temple symbolises the oceans of the world & is more than five kilometres in length.
The Angkor Wat has long been considered the heart & soul of Cambodia & therefore a source of intense national pride. Unlike the other Angkor monuments, it has always been put to good use since its construction.
Its stunning bas-reliefs were created in such a way that they are to be viewed following a counterclockwise direction, a practice dating back to olden funerary ritual of Hinduism.
Explore the temple's more than three thousand apsaras carved into its walls, all of them unique & stunning in their own right. Keep in mind however that in order to explore Angkor Wat's highest level, you'll need to wear clothes that cover your upper arms as well as your knees & everything above it.
- • English speaking guide
- • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Bring sunblock, hat & sun glasses
- • Pick up time is either 8 AM or 1.30 PM
- • Please wear comfortable clothing & shoes
- • Pick up & drop off is at hotels located within the town centre. Surcharge applies for all other locations.
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|