Many say that the best way to find out about a country's culture is through their food. With this Siem Reap countryside cooking class, you'll not only have the chance to learn how to cook traditional Cambodian dishes but also witness the rural life as it is lived in the outskirts of Siem Reap.
This experience will have you heading out to Siem Reap's countryside to meet the local family who will be your culinary hosts & cooking instructors for the day.
Get to know them better as you shop at the local market for fresh ingredients & dried spices.
Chat with your older hosts as well, who often have incredible stories of the Khmer Rouge Regime.
Afterwards, you will return to their home to dice, spice & simmer delicious Khmer dishes then sit down to sample your very own creations for lunch!
Spend a few hours away from the busy temples of Angkor to avoid temple burnout, as many would call it.
Too much of a good thing can be bad & this Siem Reap countryside cooking class experience will provide you with the breather that you need after exploring one too many religious artifacts.
- • English speaking guide
- • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Pick up & drop off is at hotels located within the town centre. Surcharge applies for all other locations.
- • It's customary in Cambodia to bring a small gift when visiting another family’s home. We recommend bringing snacks, fruits or daily-use products.
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|