One of the things that Travolor is a strong advocate of is responsible tourism, which is why we wholeheartedly encourage conscious travellers like yourself to buy from local traders as much as possible. This way, the people whose country you are visting are sure to benefit from the money that you spend.
Cambodia is among the many countries in Indochina stricken by poverty & while the locals are friendly & always willing to welcome strangers into their midst, they do need all the help they can get.
The few dollars that you spend towards the products that they make will not only go a long way in feeding their families but also providing them with their basic needs like shelter, education & a steady income.
Artisan D’Angkor is an organization committed to promoting the development of individuals through education.
Explore the beauty of traditional Khmer arts at Artisan D’Angkor & find out how their efforts dedicated to the preservation of traditional skills in silk-making, wood carving, lacquering & painting are helping the locals improve their lives & that of their future generation.
On this tour, you'll also have the chance to take home completed projects as souvenirs of your one of a kind Siem Reap experience.
- • English speaking guide
- • Sightseeing fees & permits
- • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Pick up time is at 8 AM but may be adjusted for your convenience.
- • Pick up & drop off is at hotels located within the town centre. Surcharge applies for all other locations.
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|