On this tour you'll head for Cho Lon, one of the world’s oldest Chinatowns, visit the iconic Binh Tay Market & learn about the lives of vegetable vendors before stopping for some Vietnamese iced coffee. Afterwards, hop on a cyclo & pass through the backstreets on your way to the historic Cha Tam Church.
Pop into a traditional Chinese medicine shop then proceed to the Minh Huong communal house before boarding the Lady Hau Rice Barge to join a cooking class & have a delicious Vietnamese lunch.
- • Vietnamese Lunch
- • English speaking guide
- • Sightseeing fees & permits
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • Tour starts at 7.30 AM & ends at 2 PM
- • This tour requires a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8
- • Pick-up & drop-off points are at hotels located in district 1, 3, 5 in Saigon
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|