Observe life as it plays out on the riverbanks of Mekong Delta, visit an ancient house built in the 19th century & get glimpses of local cottage industries producing tasty coconut candy & puffed rice.
A delicious lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant follows then you'll take a short walk along a small canal towards the Ba Bon Bridge where your private vehicle awaits to drive you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- * Lunch
- * English speaking guide
- * Sightseeing fees & permits
- * Service charge & current government VAT
- * Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- * Tour starts at 8 AM & ends at 4.30 PM
- * This tour requires a minimum of 2 people & a maximum of 8
- * Pick-up & drop-off points are at hotels located in district 1, 3, 5 of Saigon
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|