The Cu Chi Tunnels is a 75-mile network of narrow underground passages used by the Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War. Explore reconstructed chambers where soldiers lived for months, see booby traps, bomb craters & remnants of war including an American tank that was destroyed by a landmine.
Above ground, there's plenty of vendors offering souvenirs for sale, a shooting range where you can fire M16 rifles, AK47's & even machine guns.
After this tour, expect to be back at Ho Chi Minh City at 2 PM, just in time for a late lunch.
- • English speaking guide
- • Sightseeing fees & permits
- • Service charge & current government VAT
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • This tour starts at 8 AM & ends at 2 PM
- • This tour requires a minimum of 2 people & a maximum of 8
- • Pick-up & drop-off points are at hotels located in district 1, 3, 5 of Saigon
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|