Only a few hours away from the touristy areas of Phuket, a very different experience awaits. In the beautiful Northern Andaman region of Southern Thailand, friendly communities invite you to experience their traditional way of life & diverse eco-systems in an authentic & non-intrusive way. Volunteer, join a homestay tour, experience authentic ecotourism & enjoy the real Thailand!
Koh Surin National Park is a paradise of fine white sandy beaches, thick jungle, crystal-clear waters & the most extensive coral reef in Thailand. It's also home of the Moken, a nomadic group of sea faring people who have lived in the waters of the Andaman Sea for centuries.
- • Meals
- • Local guide
- • Visitor’s handbook
- • Thai/English translator
- • Transfers during the tour
- • International support staff
- • Overnight accommodations
- • Tips & gratuities at your discretion
- • This tour is for two days but can be extended
- • This tour is available from October 2016 to May 2017
|No. of Guest:||Price per person (HKD)|