Kick off your Summer 2016 adventures & feed the wanderlust in you with this exciting contest from TRAVOLOR! Let us create a CUSTOMISED, FREE & NO OBLIGATION itinerary for you and win a trip to your dream destination in Indochina!
Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- ✓ Click 'Cities' on the top & select your destination.
- ✓ Enter desired travel dates
- ✓ Create your unique travel experience or let Travolor do it for you by clicking on 'Generate Itinerary'
Submission of entries is from 27 May to 30 June 2016. The lucky winner will be announced on our Facebook Page so make sure you like it to stay updated!
Terms and Conditions
- ✓ Only one entry is allowed per IP address.
- ✓ All participants must agree to Facebook's Terms and Conditions.
- ✓ Tickets may only be used from 1 September to 30 November 2016.
- ✓ By joining this contest, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- ✓ Tickets are non-transferable & non-exchangeable for cash or other services.
- ✓ Travolor reserves the right to cancel, terminate modify or suspend this contest.
- ✓ Tickets are forfeited should the winner fail to use them within the given time frame.
- ✓ Winner's name & other details provided during the contest may be used for promotion.
- ✓ The prize is one (1) round-trip ticket from Hong Kong to any destination in Indochina.
- ✓ This contest is NOT sponsored by Facebook or any other social networking sites we may use to promote it. If participants have any comments/complaints, please contact Travolor.
- ✓ Travolor and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, cost or personal injury resulting from this contest, its promotion or the use of its prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential damages, including damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.