1. Travolor grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and view content on our site for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
2. By using Travolor's service, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
3. If you do not agree with our Terms & Conditions and get them legally bound, please do not access and/or use Travolor or any Travolor-partnered products.
4. Subject to Travolor’s management decision, Travolor may change the Terms and Conditions by posting online, please review regularly to ensure you have read the changes. Your continued use of Travolor’s service implies you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
5. Without prior agreement by Travolor, you cannot copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Travolor content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
6. Your use of Travolor and Travolor-partnered products is only for personal, noncommercial use, and it is not for making any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
7. You represent and warrant that you
(a) have not previously been suspended by Travolor or otherwise banned from the site;
(b) are not a direct competitor of Travolor;
(c) do not have more than one Travolor account at any given time; and
(d) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
8. We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions. In accessing or using the site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Travolor does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the site at your own risk.
9. For content contribution, it can be made by different ways, including but not limited to reviews writing, photos sharing, rating etc.
10.Travolor reserves the rights for using your content in different ways, including but not limited to displaying it on the site, reformatting it, editing it for clarity and grammar, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with our own websites and other media platforms. As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us permission to use your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the site's users and the users of any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
11. Travolor will be not responsible or accused of your content, and you are responsible for yourcontent alone, which means you assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your Content that makes you personally identifiable. Also, you may not imply that your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Travolor.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold Travolor and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses, which include but not limited to violating any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
13. You are not entitled to any compensation for such Travolor’s use of your content. Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
14. Travolor is not responsible for any changing information of all products, tours and services offered, while Travolor will keep update with the local service providers to ensure the products are valid as per the dates displayed at Travolor.com
15. Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Travolor reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at Travolor.com or through Travolor-affiliated websites, at any time, for any reason.
16. With certain Travolor-affiliated partners, you may be presented with the option to pay online immediately or to pay later at the venue itself. If you select the option to pay online immediately, you will be charged the amount in the currency that you select immediately. If you select to pay later at the hotel itself, the hotel will charge you in the local currency of the relevant hotel at the time of your stay.
17. Prices listed on Travolor.com and Travolor-affiliated websites are per person, unless otherwise specified.
18. The price of the travel services will be as quoted on the website from time to time, and the prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect confirmed bookings.
19. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance.
20. No refunds are available once a tour or service has been confirmed, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
21. The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on Travolor.com and Travolor-affiliated websites, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement.